S O A R S
Secondary Options for Achievement
Resulting in Success
- To provide an alternative educational setting for students who choose not to return to their home high schools. The goal for these students would depend on the students' educational plans. Some possibilities are to acquire skills, test for a GED, prepare for additional training/education/certification or complete graduation requirements and return to the home high school to graduate.
- To provide students an opportunity to repeat classes they failed in the traditional setting. The goal is to return to the home high school to graduate.
- To provide classes for students who are home schooled to meet their need for enhanced curriculum.
- Small Classes
- Certified Teachers
- Computerized Learning
- Simple Enrollment
- Customized curriculum designed to meet the needs of individual students
- Staff includes experienced teachers, counselor and administrator with advanced degrees