- When sending US Mail to the Support Services Center for postage, please remember that all mail must have a four-digit account number.
- When mailing CD/DVD or FRAGILE items, please mark FRAGILE on the outside of the envelope/package
- Any mail item weighing over 2lbs. will conveniently be mailed FEXG for cost efficiency and tracking convenience.
- Please fill out box delivery section on mail request form for this transaction.
- During the Summer months of June, July and August please call the mailroom one week in advance for large volume mailings to ensure there will be enough postage to run your full request.
- All FEDX packages mailed from Support Services Center must have a mail request form (filled out completely) attached with the address and phone number of the recipient on the Mail Request Form.
(All FedX deliveries need to have a street address. There are no deliveries to Post Office Boxes)
- Please include Department Budget Code on the designated line on the form.
All packages must have the return address of:
2890 North Monroe Avenue
Loveland, Colorado 80538
(this includes personal packages)
ALL PACKAGES, WHETHER PERSONAL OR DISTRICT, WILL HAVE AN ADDITIONAL SERVICE CHARGE IMPOSED BY THE CARRIER. THIS WILL BE COLLECTED BY THE DISTRICT UPON BILLING. PRICING VARIES ($5 AND UP).
To ensure accurate delivery, please make NAME AND DESTINATION very clear on the Inter-District envelope. If the mail is going to the Administration Building, it would be helpful if you would put the individual's name, first and last, and the department the individual works in and not just the building.
Direct Marketing Services are available for your convenience. Call the Mailroom x5150 for details.